14 July 2012

Updated SM digital codex review

Just a quick post here to say that I downloaded the new version of the SM codex, and all the mistakes have been ironed out. Also for those that don't know, all the new 6th ed rules are in there and hull points have been integrated into the statlines. Finally I'm begin to see where my 25 quid has gone and if they do keep updating it as rule changes are made I'll be very happy.

Pics of the new entries which used to have mistakes and examples of new profiling system (for old review click here):






Oh and I have made a lot of progress, have finished painting the fence and done a lot of work on the termies, but I'm going away for a little while so that'll be scheduled over the coming week or two. Bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails