9 October 2010

First post, My Chaplain


Ok, so i'm the sharkalator, and i've been invited to comment on this blog. dimitry's been sending me a lot of emails, so I finally managed to get my lazy but off the ground and post some pics. i'm more of a painter than anything else, and this mini is my pride and joy. its been edited, so it might look a bit better than it does in real life, but still. This mini took me a full five months to paint, so I probably wont do something like this again. anyway, here it is.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. Out of everything, I think I like the light colored cables around the skull helmet the most... they make it stand out a bit more.
    Nice job.

    Ron
    From the Warp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! The parchment/scrolls and the subtle lighting from his eyes look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails